Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Endgame the calling - Poll Summary 2014-12-09

12 players (only :-) )have filled the form for now, here are the first results.

3 players out of 12 seems to have finished all the phase 1 puzzles, I don't doubt it's possible, but it's also possible that some of them fill the form for kidding.

It would be good to know if someone solve them all for sure, so if it's the case, and you want to make it "public", please send me an anonymous email with an anonymous picture. I will let my readers know it. thanks in advance.

What we learn on the other side, is that the difficulty is gradually increasing, and that it's nearly the same for all of us.


Thank you for filling the form, I hope to have more data to share about the global progress of the game soon.

Good luck !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment